What is Business Pan?
Business PAN is a unique identification number assigned to businesses for tax purposes. It is used to identify the business for tax purposes and for conducting financial transactions.
Business PAN is issued by the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) of Nepal, which is the government agency responsible for tax administration in the country.
The Business PAN is required for registering a business in Nepal and for obtaining various licenses and permits.
How to Register Business Pan in Nepal?
To register a Business PAN in Nepal, the following steps need to be followed:
- Choose a Company Name: The first step is to choose and check company name and make sure it is available and not already registered.
- Obtain a Company Registration Certificate: Apply for company registration and obtain a Company Registration Certificate from the Company Registrar's Office Nepal.
- Submit Application for Business PAN: Submit an application for Business PAN at the IRD along with the required documents including the Company Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, Citizenship certificate, Rental Contract.
- Pay the Required Fees: Pay the required fees for Business PAN registration as specified by the IRD.
- Receive Business PAN: After the completion of the above steps, the IRD will issue a Business PAN to the business, which can be used for various financial transactions and tax purposes.